Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Quick-change Artist



Miss G ran up to me today.

"Look, Mommy. I'm the President of the United States."

"Oh, wow. It's nice to meet you Madame President."

She spun in a circle and said,

"No! Wait! Now I'm the President of the World.

No! Wait! Now I'm the President of Outer Space.

No! Wait! NOW I'm the President of Heaven."


I raised my eyebrows and began to object when she said,

"No! Wait! I'm REALLY the President of Mexico."

Since I'm now confused and unsure how Mexico has obtained a higher level of status than heaven, I began to object again when she dropped to the floor and said,



"Now I'm a turtle and I'm scared of people.




I can't open my eyes because I'm so scared.




No! Wait! Now I'm me back to being me...but I'm asleep."
I think she needs to be in theater. Maybe she could do a one person play where she could be the whole cast. Several presidents, a turtle and a sleeping child...WOW...now that could be an interesting storyline. Stay tuned. If she writes the play, I'll let you know.

No comments: