Friday, May 29, 2009

Here I Am

Hello! Remember me? No...I didn't think so.

Some of you may be asking, "Where in the wide world of sports has she been?" Others may not have even noticed that I've been away. I have been away and I apologize. "Life" has gotten in the way.

I thought that I'd give you the top 10 reasons that I abandoned you, left you out in the cold, turned an uncaring eye from you, those 2 people who actually read this, and left you in the dark.




The Top 10 Reasons I've Been Away


10. Kite Flying


9. Heroes(Thank you David & Rachael)


8. Children's ministry at Church


7. The French Open


6. 3 Baby Showers


5. My Dad's surgery


4. My very good friend has a very sick baby - please pray for Luke


3. Housekeeping


2. Teaching Miss G


and the number one reason I've been absent...


1. My daughter has hijacked my social calendar





I appreciate you, my 2 readers, for hanging in there and believing that I would eventually post again. I'll try to post more often although I will be without my camera for a bit. At the kite flying event mentioned above, the chair on which my camera was sitting blew over and now my camera doesn't work properly. Back to Nikon it goes and hopefully they'll be able to fix it.




We have lots going on this summer...swimming lessons, visiting relatives, family reunion and a trip to Florida. I'll try to update much more often. Miss G does keep things exciting and I know that you'll be waiting with bated breath...or not.




Now I'm going to have an infusion of "Diet Dr. Coke" and tackle the laundry. Anybody want to help? I thought not. "Miss G! It's go time in the laundry room!"

No comments: