Monday, September 22, 2008

Wii Fun

For all those unaware, I'm a Wii professional bowler. Yes........it's true. It's an achievement I'm REALLY proud of. Actually, our family does enjoy playing Wii together. Wii Sports is our favorite. We love to play tennis, bowling and golf. It's crazy fun. Something about those medals they give out keeps bringing us back for more.


Our family does a lot of trash talkin' too. Tonight as we were talkin' smack, Daddy said that he was going to beat us all. Miss G said,




"I'm going to win."


I said, "Not tonight, baby. Bring it on!"




Miss G, inclined to state the obvious said, "But Mommy, you have to TURN it ON before we can play!"


"It's on now, you little smart aleck. Ohh.....it's go time!"




That's her "YOU can't beat me" face.


Ahh....good times. Wii trash talkin' on a Monday night. What could be better?

No comments: