Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Worthy Cause



My good friend Cindy, and nearly Miss G's favorite person on the planet, is working for a good cause and a dear little girl named Avery Grace.

Cindy's petition follows...


Dear Family and Friends,

On September 14th, I will be riding in the Texas Tough bike ride to benefit Children's Medical Center Dallas. Due to the great gratitude that Paul and Angie (Avery's parents) have to Children's for their part in saving their daughter Avery, I will be riding in her honor with the team named "Team Avery". The challenge to all riders is to raise $300.00 a piece, but as a team we are shooting for a greater goal. With that in mind, if you would like to donate to any rider listed under the "team fundraising pages", please visit here.

You can select me as an individual rider to donate to and it can even be done anonymously. You can visit my Fundraiser page here. Any amount is sincerely appreciated. Paul and Angie have chosen to designate the gifts to the Gastroenterology (GI) practice at Children's. Thank you for your support, and I will be excited to let you know how the ride goes. Please visit Avery’s page to read her updates here.

You can learn more about the Texas Tough here.

I close with my sincere thanks and appreciation for your support in this great endeavor.

Blessings,

Cindy Breen
cbreen456@juno.com

No comments: