Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fish Tails




Don't you sometimes wonder what animals are thinking?




These three were eye-ballin' this cute, little innocent gull. Of course, we know that it's innocent because it's cute and little.

They were actually jockeying for position to catch the fish remains after the guides had filleted the fish.



It looks like the little one can hold his own.




And now he's had his say.

All this posturing was because my dad and my husband had limited out on almost every fish you can catch in the gulf and there were tons of fish tails to fight over.

I also caught three big redfish of my own...22", 24" and 26". They put up quite the fight and were really fun to catch. They are now in my freezer and heading for my frying pan.






The sunsets were amazing over the water.




It was a wonderful holiday.

No comments: