Friday, August 29, 2008

A Girl and Her Daddy

I'm feeling a little sentimental this morning and wanted to take a trip down memory lane. Please forgive my indulgence.



What spurred this sudden emotional trip? I went over to a girlfriend's house last night so Mr. Reserved and Miss G went on a date. There's something about a daddy and his daughter on a date that tugs at your heartstrings.



They have always been close. They have a bond that was initially grown through their love of napping. No...seriously...their hearts are just connected by that strong Daddy/Daughter bond.



Mr. Reserved has always been good with her.



Last night they went to dinner and ice cream followed up by a healthy dose of football.



I have been indoctrinating Miss G into the ins and outs of tennis, especially some of my favorite pros. Mr. Reserved has some catching up to do with his favorite sport...football.





I love watching them together.



Especially when they're both asleep.



They snore in unison.



And Miss G snores louder than Mr. Reserved.



They love to wash the Jeep and go for a drive together. Doors off, top down and wind in their hair is their favorite ride.



Mr. Reserved has passed on his love of computers to Miss G. They spend hours playing computer games together.




What a blessing they are to me. What a blessing they are to each other.

No comments: