Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Swimming Lessons

My focus/organization has been less than stellar lately. Recent tests have shown my hormones to be less than balanced and I'm blaming all my dysfunction on them. So there.

Because of this lack of focus, I've been trying to be prepared early. As a result of these efforts we were ready for swim lessons 30 minutes early today. Early is normally a good thing unless your child is chomping at the bit to go. I tried to stall as long as possible taking this opportunity for some photos.

As you can see, all I got was cheese in her impatience to GO SWIMMING!





I like to think that this pucker was a kiss of love for me, but alas, it's truly a face of impatience.



And this is what you get when you leave for the pool early and arrive 15 minutes before class begins and your child can't get in the pool.



Ahh....bliss.



She won the backstroke race across the pool.



Victory!

No comments: